Work From Home
Macy’s Is Hiring a Full-Time Seasonal Recruiter (Anywhere in the U.S.)
Want to play a pivotal part in helping a national retailer staff up ahead of a holiday season unlike any other?
Macy’s is hiring a full-time seasonal sourcing specialist to find and recruit talented candidates for job openings at the company. The position is available remotely anywhere in the U.S.
Baseline qualifications are entry-level. Requirements include a high school diploma, above-average math skills and a basic knowledge of recruitment tools. A bachelor’s degree and some experience related to customer service, recruitment and/or marketing are preferred.
Seasonal Sourcing Specialist at Macy’s
- Finding and recruiting talented candidates for positions at Macy’s.
- Building a pipeline of qualified candidates for future job openings.
- Using creative recruitment techniques and marketing strategies to attract talented candidates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiarity with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Indeed and automated tracking systems.
- Above average math skills.
- A bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Experience in customer service, recruitment, or marketing (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job