Work From Home
Make Big Change With This Email Marketing Job That Pays $30/Hr
If you’re longing to change the world — and ready to take the next step in your digital marketing career — one company has a remote position that could meet both aims.
Change.org, a social platform that supports many of the petitions you see online, is looking for an email production associate with a couple years of digital marketing experience for a 12-month contract.
The candidate for this gig would be creating emails to send out to the nearly 280 million Change.org members, testing the copy in said emails for what gets the most engagement and brainstorming campaign ideas. That means the ideal applicant should have some experience in user experience and working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
The job also calls for knowledge of a customer relationship management software, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The position is completely work-from-home, but you can work out of the company’s office if you live in Washington D.C. or New York City. The pay is $30 per hour, but because it’s a contract position, you won’t receive benefits.
Email Production Associate at Change.org
- Creating and scheduling email campaigns.
- Editing and quality assurance testing email campaigns.
- Using A/B tests to optimize headlines and copy.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions for new campaigns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One or two years of experience in digital marketing (email marketing preferred).
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of CRM software, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Alex Mahadevan is a data journalist at The Penny Hoarder.