Work From Home
Make Some Extra Money This Tax Season With This WFH Job at Jackson Hewitt
It’s that time again…
Tax season is quickly approaching, and if you’ve got tech-support experience, you can get in on this seasonal position with Jackson Hewitt.
The tax preparation service is seeking a seasonal operations support specialist to answer inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues via phone and chat.
The ideal candidate should have a high school diploma or GED, excellent customer-service and computer skills and at least one year of experience in a tech-support call center.
This position will start in mid-November and last through mid-April 2020.
Operations Support Representative at Jackson Hewitt
- Using tools to access employee information, answer inquiries and troubleshoot issues via phone and chat.
- Taking ownership in researching, resolving and escalating employee issues.
- Understanding and implementing new procedures and information and providing a thorough and easily understood explanation to employees.
- Understanding and implementing quality- and performance-management coaching and feedback.
- Documenting employee cases and records.
- Assisting with other program support, such as web chat, email, screen sharing and outbound calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- One to two years of experience in a tech-support contact center.
- Computer navigation and data entry skills.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- A quiet workspace equipped with a computer operating Windows 10 with at least 4GB of RAM and Google Chrome as the main browser.
- Dual ear USB headset with microphone and noise-cancelling function.
- Wired or wireless network internet connection with at least 20 mbps speed.
Jessica Gray is a former editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder.