Work From Home
Manage the Schedules of Twitter Leaders as an Administrative Assistant
Twitter needs someone who’s not afraid of change and who can juggle multiple high-priority responsibilities. Maybe that’s you?
The social media giant is hiring an administrative assistant to manage the calendars, travels and expenses of several leaders of the product team. The position is available at the company’s offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, or remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
At least one year of general support or office operations experience is required. Bonus points for a background in customer service.
Administration Generalist at Twitter
- Managing calendars to the preference of the leaders of the product team.
- Coordinating with other administrative teams to solve scheduling conflicts and assist with logistics of company-wide meetings.
- Booking travel plans.
- Tracking and submitting expense reports.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a support or administrative role.
- Strong understanding of G Suite, Slack and Microsoft Office software with the willingness to learn new technologies.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job