Work From Home
This Meal-Prep Support Gig Is Part-Time and Doesn’t Require Phone Work
Move your work-from-home goals to the front burner with this ModSquad job.
The customer service provider needs contract support for a meal subscription service.
In this role, you’ll be responding to customers via email and chat (no phone calls!) answering questions that we can only assume will include: Can this meal be saved if I added the ingredients in the wrong order?
You’ll need to be available to work at least 20 hours a week — including 16 hours over Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays — some time between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. Pacific.
Customer Support at ModSquad
- Responding to customer inquiries via email and chat.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to be empathetic and to learn new info quickly.
- Availability to work between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. Pacific time..
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.