Work From Home
The Mom Project Is Hiring an Experienced Freelance Writer (15 Hours/Week)
If you’re a mom, you likely have a few stories to share about motherhood. (Remember that temper tantrum in Target? Good times.)
If you can put your experience into writing, you could get paid for it.
The Mom Project, a career website for moms, is hiring an experienced freelance community writer. You’ll be tasked with developing relevant, engaging content for a community of working moms.
The part-time gig requires 15 hours a week and is slated to end in December, so this could be a nice way to make some bank for the holidays. Pay is listed as $30 an hour, so writing for just one hour could pay for a baby bouncer, a LEGO fire truck or one-third of a ballet pointe shoe.
Community Freelance Writer at The Mom Project
- Pitching, researching and writing articles and blog posts.
- Interviewing subject matter experts.
- Editing content to adhere to brand guidelines.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Portfolio of writing samples, including long and short formats.
- Ability to deliver content in a timely manner, managing deadlines for multiple projects.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and content strategy.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.