Work From Home
Need an Entry-Level Job? Cars.com Is Hiring a Customer Support Specialist
Ready to drive into a new career?
Cars.com, a car shopping site, is hiring a customer support specialist.
This is a full-time remote position for anyone residing in the United States.
You will be answering customer calls, achieving your target goals, and tracking and documenting customer inquiries.
You must have time management skills, a strong work ethic, and verbal and written communication skills.
Customer Support Specialist at Cars.com
- Answering customer phone calls.
- Achieving target goals.
- Tracking and documenting customer inquiries.
- Developing an expertise in Cars.com services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Time management skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.