Work From Home
Need Seasonal Work? Neiman Marcus Group Is Hiring Customer Service Reps
Attention job hunters: A high-end retailer is looking for you.
The Neiman Marcus Group is filling seasonal, work-from-home customer care positions. This gig requires four weeks of on-site training.
Once hired and trained, you’ll answer customer questions related to placing orders, executing refunds and exchanges, and providing tracking information for Neiman Marcus Group stores — Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and mytheresa.com.
You’ll work between 16 to 40 hours per week, and you must be available all days, including weekends and holidays.
On-site training will be conducted Monday through Friday during normal business hours for four consecutive weeks. Full attendance is compulsory.
After completing training, you’ll be able to work from home as long as your computer and phone systems meet Neiman Marcus’ equipment requirements.
Seasonal, Part-Time Work-From-Home Customer Care at Neiman Marcus Group
Pay: Not Specifie
- Helping customers with order placement, exchanges, refunds and tracking info
- Answering questions regarding products and company policies
- Recording customer interactions into the company database
- Finding opportunities to upsell products
- Being an advocate for the customer and ensuring a timely follow-up
- Meeting personal and team targets
Applicants for this position must:
- Pass a PC assessment (sent via email after completing the initial application)
- Have a dedicated standard home phone without call waiting, call forwarding or voicemail
- Have a telephone jack within five feet of the computer
- Have a hard-wired, high-speed broadband internet connection with no less than 10 Mbps download, 3 Mbps upload (no Wi-Fi)
- Have Windows 7, 8.1 or 10, with a current service pack (PC users)
- Have Mac OS Snow Leopard or above (Apple users)
- Have a minimum 4GB of RAM
- Have a sound card allowing sound to be heard from speakers
- Have screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 or better
- Have one of the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 27 or higher, Chrome 35 or higher
- Have a web browser with Adobe Flash Player Plugin enabled
- Have either an internal or external microphone
- Have an ergonomically correct chair, workspace and desk
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.