Work From Home
Nordstrom Is Hiring Customer Care Specialists to Field Incoming Calls
Nordstrom has been selling clothes to the American public since 1901. As fashion and technology change, Nordstrom has adapted. Today, they do a strong online business. This also means that they receive a large number of customer phone calls about these orders.
The retailer is currently hiring customer care specialists in several states to bring its legendary level of customer service to its patrons. This fully remote position requires some schedule flexibility and overtime but includes full benefits. Positions are open in Arizona, Florida, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
To apply for a position in Arizona, click here.
To apply for a position in Florida, click here.
To apply for a position in New Mexico, click here.
To apply for a position in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, click here.
To apply for a position in Tulsa, Oklahoma, click here.
To apply for a position in Tennessee, click here.
To apply for a position in El Paso, Texas, click here.
To apply for a position in San Antonio, Texas, click here.
To apply for a position in Utah, click here.
Customer Care Specialist at Nordstrom
- Supporting customers by means of phone, email or chat.
- Responding to inquiries, creating solutions for concerns and connecting customers with the right products and services.
- Troubleshooting and resolving a high-volume of consumer inquiries.
- Assisting customers while accurately entering customer information, orders, messages and notes into an order management system.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six months of call center experience.
- A private home workspace free of distractions and noise.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer literacy with some technical troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to work a set schedule including some mandatory overtime on occasion.
- Schedule flexibility as needed.
- At least six months of retail experience (preferred).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.