Work From Home
OneClass Is Hiring a ‘Growth Hacker’ to Optimize Its Web Traffic
You love analytics and you eat, sleep and breathe data. A/B testing? That’s where it really gets fun for you.
OneClass, an online educational platform, is hiring a “growth hacker” to work remotely. The goal of this position is to use analytics and data to better understand and predict online consumer behavior to better optimize its web presence.
If you love data and live for A/B testing, you are encouraged to apply.
Growth Hacker at OneClass
- Managing bidding strategies, creative testing and keyword research.
- Implementing testing and guiding the product and marketing team to interpret and present results.
- Controlling the paid search strategy.
- Measuring success by using both internal and external analytics tools.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of online user acquisition experience.
- Experience with both paid and organic search strategy.
- Ability to switch from paid search strategy to building landing pages and establishing drip campaigns.
- Experience implementing A/B test scenarios.
- Basic knowledge of statistics.
- Proficiency with Excel.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.