Work From Home
Online Education Company Pearson Is Hiring a Part-Time Content Creator
One of the world’s largest education companies needs a versatile wordsmith.
Pearson, a powerhouse in online learning and curriculum, is hiring a part-time content creator. This person in this position will be in charge of writing and editing content for various marketing initiatives, including emails, blogs, e-books, white papers — basically anything with words.
A bachelor’s degree plus two years of experience are required.
Content Creator at Pearson
- Managing blog post quality, quantity and performance.
- Editing materials for the marketing team.
- Writing long- and short-form copy for emails, landing pages, print pieces, white papers and more.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least two years of experience.
- Strong writing, editing, problem-solving and time-management skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job