Work From Home
Online Education Platform Springboard Is Hiring Part-Time Career Coaches
Eager to put some pep in the careers of working professionals?
Springboard, an online career training and mentoring platform, is hiring part-time career coaches to help alumni with pitches, resumes and job-hunting strategies in one-on-one mentoring sessions.
This position requires 20 hours of availability on Pacific time each week. At least two years of career coaching or recruiting experience is needed.
Founded in 2013, Springboard has developed affordable online courses and mentoring services focused on teaching in-demand skills for careers in data science, AI, design, analytics, marketing and cybersecurity.
Career Coach at Springboard
- Coaching students in online, one-on-one sessions to help them meet their career goals.
- Responding to student inquiries via email.
- Documenting coaching calls through customer-relationship software.
- Tracking career trends and job openings.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of tech-related career coaching or recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of the tech industry and job-search best practices.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.