Work From Home
Online Educator General Assembly Needs an Experienced Career Coach
You are the Yoda of job searches.
You’re wise and patient, and you have lots of personal experience with the job hunt.
Sound like you? Then this career coach job with General Assembly, an online training platform, is for you.
You’ll be supporting students as they make the leap from school to the workforce, guiding them on their job search and career development. You should be prepared to develop curriculum for both a classroom setting and one-on-one meetings.
Career Coach at General Assembly
- Preparing students for their job search via classroom programs and one-on-one sessions.
- Serving as an accountability partner for students and helping them develop action plans.
- Developing curriculum based on metrics and corporate themes.
- Creating content to engage those within the tech industry.
- Tracking and reporting student progress.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous experience working in the tech industry.
- Previous recruiting or counseling/coaching experience.
- Ability to present in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Capability to gather educational resources and create tailored lesson plans.
- Organizational and empathy skills.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Free GA classes.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.