Work From Home
Open-Source Tech Startup Kong Is Hiring a Customer Experience Manager
So you have experience working in customer support. Now it’s time to take your career to the next level.
Cloud-services provider Kong is hiring a customer experience manager to create post-sales metrics for the customer experience team. The company is based in San Francisco, but the position is available remotely, nationwide.
At least five years of work history in a role related to customer support, customer success or project management.
Kong’s own listing describes the company as “hectic” and “fast paced,” so strong time-management and stress-tolerance skills are a given.
Customer Experience Manager at Kong
- Creating and implementing “Customer Action Plans” for new clients.
- Defining new post-sales metrics for the customer experience team.
- Coaching customers on how to use Kong’s services for their businesses.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Five or more years of experience in a related customer-service or project-management role.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in open-source or infrastructure software companies (preferred),
- Medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Stock options.
- Flexible vacation policy.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job