Work From Home
Optimal Is Hiring a Writer/Editor to Create Killer Web Content
Optimal, formerly known as SR Education Group, provides college rankings and student reviews to help students make data-informed decisions about their college choices and life after school.
To help promote that mission, the company is hiring a writer/editor to create amazing online content. This is a true professional opportunity for someone with at least one year of content writing experience.
This is a work-from-home position that pays between $22 and $25 dollars per hour based on experience. It also includes benefits like performance-based bonuses, paid time off, parental leave, a 401(k) and an annual education stipend.
Writer/Editor at Optimal
- Executing content projects by supporting content and product managers.
- Creating original copy on a wide variety of education topics.
- Researching thoroughly to help shape your writing’s tone and voice.
- Optimizing content for organic search and editing for consistent style — both existing content and new content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least one year of online writing or content management experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional mastery of grammar and tone.
- Standard computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with SEO is a plus.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Three weeks PTO.
- 11 paid holidays.
- Parental leave.
- Annual education stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.