Work From Home
Orlando Residents: Help CVS Health Get People the Prescriptions They Need
Many people depend on insurance and other benefits to be able to afford their prescription drugs and medical care. But sometimes, navigating the insurance claims system can be confusing. CVS strives to help people with their insurance claims so they can get the prescriptions that they need.
The company is currently hiring benefit verification representatives to do just that. This full-time, work-from-home opportunity comes with benefits, but it’s only open to applicants living within 75 miles of Orlando, Florida.
Benefit Verification Representatives at CVSHealth
- Communicating with new and existing patients to verify their insurance coverage for the processing of prescription orders.
- Learning about insurance carriers and procedures including major medical benefits, drug cards and per diem coverage.
- Learning about government and patience assistance programs.
- Communicating with both insurance companies and patients to secure specialty therapy coverage and benefits.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six months of medical insurance, medical billing or benefits verification experience or the equivalent.
- Understanding of Medicaid, Medicare and 3rd party vendors is preferred.
- A detail-oriented personality with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A residence within a 75 miles from Orlando, Florida.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Employee discount.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.