Work From Home
Ovation Travel Group Is Hiring an Experienced Office Support Specialist
This gig is for people with experience working in the travel industry.
Ovation Travel Group, an independent business travel agency, is hiring an office support specialist to help its development team.
The ideal candidate must have five-plus years of experience working for a travel management company and experience with Compleat or other “mid-office” technical programs and systems.
Middle-Office Support Specialist at Ovation Travel Group
Pay: Not specified
- Researching and responding to requests from customers regarding support tickets, change requests and emailing the quality control team.
- Coordinating the testing of new customers within the mid-office system.
- Creating and updating functions within the mid-office system.
- Troubleshooting and testing mid-office functions.
- Assisting the operations managers, supervisors and mid-office team in solving problems as soon as they happen.
- Assisting with project management and task tracking.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have five-plus years of travel management company operations experience.
- Have an understanding of travel agency ticketing and operations.
- Have HTML and Visual Basic experience (preferred).
- Be proficient with the Sabre reservation system.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Have experience with Compleat or a technical background and the ability to learn new programming languages.
- Manage time well.
- Have experience with online booking tools and fulfillment processes (preferred).
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.