Work From Home
This Part-Time Job Requires That You Use the Internet Daily (HS Diploma)
Looking for a part-time job with the qualification that you use the internet daily?
Telus International, a digital services provider, is hiring a US rater to analyze and provide feedback on web pages and search engines.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, and must have lived in the United States for the past five years. It’s preferable if you’ve been an active user of Gmail and social media.
You’ll work up to 20 hours per week.
US Rater at Telus International
- Analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages and other information for leading search engines.
- Reviewing results in search queries and rating them.
- Logging onto an online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- US residency for the last 5 years, and familiarity with current events.
- Active user of Gmail and social media preferred.
- Access to broadband internet and a smart phone.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.