Work From Home
Passionate About Efficiency? Biome a Customer Success Operations Manager
If there’s a better way to do something, you’ll find it. That’s one of the traits of a great customer success manager. You have a team doing a great job, but how can it be done even better?
Upland Software is looking for someone with this kind of mindset to be its next customer success operations manager. This is a full-time, work-from-home job with benefits.
Customer Success Operations Manager at Upland
- Prioritizing key customer journey elements for improvement by partnering with cloud customer service leads.
- Building training and change management around those improvements.
- Creating tools for measuring customer service practice and KPI’s.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A college degree or equivalent experience with five years of relevant previous experience.
- Direct customer success experience in the software industry.
- Understanding of key indicators of customer health.
- High proficiency with quantitative analysis.
- Strong communication skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.