Work From Home
Pearson Is Hiring Customer Service Managers Across the U.S.
You’re a leader with a vision.
And that vision is happy customers.
Pearson, a British-based education and assessment service, is hiring remote customer service managers across the United States.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for setting the direction and the culture of your team, motivating them to meet performance metrics and helping them deliver world-class customer service.
The full-time job is available anywhere in the U.S.
Manager, Customer Relations at Pearson
- Managing a customer service team, setting clear vision and objectives.
- Evaluating team’s progress based on metrics.
- Scheduling shift coverage and rotations to align resources via phone, web and community.
- Setting up and maintaining consistent standards and procedures.
- Resolving customer issues escalated by specialists.
- Investigating and compiling summary reports for senior leadership.
- Thoroughly learning company’s products and applications.
The job description does indicate any specific qualifications necessary for this job, but since this is a management position in a customer service department, previous customer service experience and management experience would likely be helpful.
- Health plan.
- Paid time off.
- Family leave.
- Profit-sharing plan.
- Retirement plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.