Work From Home
Perficient Is Hiring a Remote Editor/Writer to Produce Health Care Copy
Calling all experienced health care writers: Do you copy?
Perficient is searching for a full-time writer/editor with a finger on the pulse of a dynamic and ever-changing industry.
The international consulting firm is hiring a work-from-home health care editor/copywriter to oversee West Coast client projects, including website copy, interactive marketing campaigns and content strategy and development. Candidates should have a four-year college degree, three to five years of copywriting experience and an additional three years creating content for the health care industry.
Perficient’s healthcare business unit is a heavy hitter in the health care service industry, ranking No. 77 on Healthcare Informatics top 100 list. Some notable clients include Kaiser Permanente, Partners in Health and Vibra Healthcare.
This gig has some niche requirements, but don’t fret. Check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal for other remote opportunities.
Healthcare Editor/Copywriter at Perficient
- Writing and editing copy in varying client voices for health care providers
- Overseeing and editing junior copywriter materials for accuracy and readability
- Crafting compelling subject lines, pre-headers, calls to action and other health care-related copy on tight deadlines
- Creating style and voice guides for client projects in conjunction with content strategists, analysts, designers and client product managers.
- Editing copy for accuracy, grammar and style in accordance with the content brief
Applicants for this position must have:
- A four-year degree in a related field (English, journalism, writing and rhetoric, digital marketing, web marketing or digital communications)
- Three or more years of experience in copywriting or content development for social media or websites
- Three or more years producing content for the health care industry (health care marketing preferred)
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives off a diet of stale puns and iced coffee. Read his full bio here.