Work From Home
These Pharmacy Support Rep Openings Come With Solid Benefits (Arizona Only)
CVS Health is expanding its pharmacy-support teams across Arizona.
The company is looking for people who live within 75 miles of its office in Chandler, Arizona, to fill customer service openings.
“In this role you will support our specialty patients who are in need of life sustaining medications. The typical calls that you will receive include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage,” the listing states.
The positions require a year of customer-service experience — plus six months working in a “high volume” environment using computers. Preferred qualifications include experience in health care and call centers.
As part of the application process, you’ll need to take a “virtual job tryout,” which is an online assessment that also teaches you more about the role.
Customer Service Representative at CVS Health
- Support CVS Health’s pharmacy benefits management team.
- Handle calls from patients typically related to insurance coverage, prescription refills and order statuses.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A residence within 75 miles of the CVS office in Chandler, Arizona.
- One year of customer-service experience and six months of handling “high volume” customer interactions.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 16 days of PTO plus 10 company holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employee stock-purchasing program.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job