Work From Home
Philips Is Hiring a Director of Customer Service Training Operations
Health care tech company Philips is hiring a director of customer service training operations to work remotely. This position will oversee the technical training operations management strategy to ensure that the Fortune 500 company can continue to execute world-class service.
This high-level position is fully remote and comes with benefits like medical insurance, a 401(k), an employee stock purchase plan and parental leave.
Director of Customer Service Training Operations at Philips
- Ensuring that technical training is delivered to meet compliance requirements.
- Establishing operations and projects to execute technical training service strategies.
- Creating and executing a technical training strategy.
- Executing customer service technical training strategies.
- Mentoring and coaching a team.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An undergraduate degree (preferably a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or educational discipline or an MBA)
- Understanding of educational research, theory and practice in pedagogy, assessment and reporting.
- Creative thinking for building solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain business partnerships at all levels of an organization
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment and culture.
- Strong mentoring and motivating abilities.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Parental leave.
- Adoption assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.