Work From Home
PNC Is Hiring an Entry-Level Customer Service Rep in Arizona
If you live in Arizona, you could get a job at PNC without leaving your home.
The bank is hiring a full-time customer service representative to resolve issues and answer questions.
The job does not require a degree, but at least some previous customer service experience would be helpful.
Customer Service and Support Representative at PNC
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues regarding products and services.
- Using tools and techniques to detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Advising and educating consumers about technological tools and resources.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Some related experience, though it doesn’t have to exceed one year. Military experience may be considered.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and think critically.
- An attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Health Savings Account.
- Pension, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Parental leave.
- Short- and long-term disability.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.