Work From Home
This PR Software Company Is Hiring a Remote Sales Rep
You’ll need to rely on your people skills in this outbound sales development gig at Muck Rack.
A software-as-a-service (SaaS) company for public relations pros, Muck Rack is hiring a sales development representative to generate new customers. As a sales development rep, you’ll be the first interaction customers have with Muck Rack, so strong rapport-building and phone skills are required.
Beyond that, you’ll need at least a year of experience working at a SaaS company or in a customer-facing role related to sales.
Muck Rack provides a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, flexible paid time off, parental leave and more.
Sales Development Rep at Muck Rack
- Developing leads, setting up meetings with potential customers and exceeding sales goals.
- Creating an effective system to reach out to leads and customers.
- Tracking and documenting leads in HubSpot.
- A/B testing outreach initiatives.
- Staying abreast of PR industry trends.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of experience working at a SaaS company or in a customer-facing role related to sales.
- Strong communication skills, including phone presence and rapport-building.
- Ability to use and learn new software.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee assistance programs.
- Flexible spending account.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companie
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job