Work From Home
Privia Health Is Now Hiring a Work-From-Home Customer Experience Specialist
You’ve got stellar customer service skills. Multitasking is second nature. If you were a superhero, your name would be The Problem Solver. And to top it all off, you love the idea of earning a paycheck from the comfort of your own home.
Sound like you? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Physician practice management company Privia Health is hiring a remote customer experience specialist.
In this customer service job, you’ll assist Privia Health’s customers with questions about billing, insurance benefits and the patient portal. You’ll also assist with claim resolution.
This is a full-time, work-from-home gig that requires a commitment to working eight-hour shifts, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Remote Customer Experience Specialist at Privia Health
- Guiding customers through the patient portal.
- Providing tech support to customers.
- Monitoring and resolving requests from patients.
- Producing reports for managers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma (an advanced certification is a plus).
- Previous experience with healthcare billing and claim resolution (preferred).
- Two or more years of experience in a call center (preferred)..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software and cloud-based applications.
- Availability to work an eight-hour shift, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- A quiet, designated home work space with high-speed internet access.
- Ability to comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Paid birthdays off.
- Paid time off and floating holidays.
- Fertility benefits.
- Wellness and gym-affiliate programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Kaitlyn Blount is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.