Work From Home
Proofread Online Coursework With This Part-Time Job (Experience Required)
How’d you like to be a teacher’s helper?
Mindojo, an online learning platform, is seeking an experienced editor to proofread content for its test prep courses.
You’ll also be using data to help improve the overall quality of lessons, so be sure to mention any experience you have editing educational or scientific content.
You must be available to work at least 10 hours per week, although 20 hours or more is preferred.
Editor and Proofreader at Mindojo
- Editing course content for clarity, grammar, punctuation and overall presentation.
- Adapting and implementing house style guidelines.
- Delivering feedback to authors, ensuring all issues are addressed prior to publication.
- Using data and feedback to help enhance content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience as an editor or proofreader.
- Bachelor’s degree in English (or similar qualification).
- Ability to work on short deadlines.
- Flexible work schedule.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.