Work From Home
Provide Support for Students as a Coursera Learner Services Associate
Coursera, an online learning platform that works with higher education institutions, is hiring Coursera is hiring a learner services associate to work on a contract basis for a six-month term. This is a 40-hour per week job requiring some technological troubleshooting and a knack for empathy working largely with non-traditional students.
Learner Services Associate at Coursera
- Providing technical support to learners using Coursera.
- Troubleshooting technological issues and working to find a solution by working with other teams as needed.
- Building and maintaining operational resources and workflows that are scalable.
- Increasing team efficiency by developing new strategies and using clear metrics to measure success and deliver a better learning experience.
- Advocating for learners for improvements in product or policy as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience, such as tech support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle technical troubleshooting and operational workflows using internal tools.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams.
- A passion for using data to create solutions and improvements.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a deadline-driven mindset.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.