Work From Home
Put On Your Management Hat as a Call Center Supervisor for Asurion
Here’s a chance to land a full-time job working from your home and get the benefits you want, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
Asurion, a provider of device insurance and warranties, Asurion is currently hiring a call center supervisor to work remotely. This person will lead a call center team, build relationships, and help create an efficient and customer-oriented environment.
Call Center Supervisor at Asurion
- Directing the daily work and long-term success of protection experts by means of performance management, training and development.
- Assigning tasks and keeping in touch with employees to instruct on best practices for meeting customer needs.
- Handling internal concerns and questions and finding adequate solutions.
- Staying on top of claims systems and requirements as well as current products.
- Track and meet KPI’s for call performance and sales goals.
- Maintaining adequate staff to stay on top of our contractual service level requirements.
- Helping protection experts get the tools, training and support they need to succeed at their job.
- Helping protection experts develop their careers through performance management and professional development.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree.
- At least one year of year experience in a management position, preferably a call center.
- The ability to obtain property and casualty (P&C) insurance licensing within the first six months on the job.
- A demonstrable track record of building teams that exceed client expectations.
- Computer literacy with an ability to type 25 to 35 words per minute.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.