Work From Home
Put Your Career in High Gear as a Customer Support Rep for Tesla
How’d you like to work for Tesla?
The electric car manufacturer is looking for an energy customer support specialist, putting you on the front lines as the face of the Tesla brand.
One of the more interesting requirements for this full-time job is to “address social media escalations directed at the CEO,” in addition to providing exceptional customer service.
Energy Customer Support Specialist at Tesla
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Addressing complaints and following through to resolution.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly performance goals.
- Staying up to date on training, procedures and policies.
- Performing other duties as assigned, including administrative tasks.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of customer service experience (or equivalent).
- Experience using Windows and MS Office applications.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and meet productivity expectations.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Distraction-free, quiet workspace.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.