Work From Home
Put Your Social Media Chops to the Test as a Moderator at Trafilea
Finally, a way to get paid to scroll through social media.
Trafilea, an online marketing startup that specializes in e-commerce, is hiring a seasonal social media moderator to watch and respond to the comment sections of popular social media sites. This position is full-time and available to job seekers anywhere in the world.
Applicants should have at least two years of call center experience and excellent English communication skills. High-speed internet connection and a PC with Windows OS are required.
Expect to work at least 40 hours a week in this position.
Social Media Moderator at Trafilea
Pay: Not specified
- Monitoring social media pages for comments and questions.
- Responding to questions within one hour with personalized answers that lead customers to make purchases on the website.
- Hiding and deleting negative comments once the customer issue has been addressed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of call center experience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A high-speed internet connection (minimum 5 Mpbs download speed).
- A personal computer with Windows 7 operating system or later.
- A Skype account.
- Paid time off.
- Learning stipend for courses, conferences and more.