Work From Home
Put Your Tech Knowledge to Use as a Support Representative for TTEC
Put your tech knowledge to great use as a technical support representative for TTEC. As a support representative, you’ll diagnose and troubleshoot common technical problems for customers.
This is a full-time, remote position open to residents in the United States except California, Hawaii, Illinois and New York. (Here’s why some states have state restrictions.) Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, parental leave and tuition assistance.
Technical Support Representative at TTEC
- Help customers troubleshoot technical issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months of customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A quiet, private home workspace that is free from background noise.
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smartphone.
- USB headset.
- USB drive.
- Dual Monitors (recommended).
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible hours.
- Parental leave.
- Tuition assistance.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.