Work From Home
Randstad Is Hiring a Talent Recruiter for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Can you conjure up talented candidates in the pharmaceutical field?
Work your magic as a “Talent Sourcer” at Randstad, a Dutch human resources consulting firm. This contract position relies on knowledge of hiring practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
Candidates should have two years of recruiting experience in pharmaceutical research and development – with at least one year of proactive talent acquisition – plus a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Preferred qualifications include a college degree and skills with SEO and recruitment tools.
Talent Sourcer at Randstad
- Proactively recruiting across multiple pharmaceutical disciplines.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates.
- Conducting intake calls and requisition reviews.
- Writing and marketing job listings.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of recruiting experience in the pharmaceutical industry with one year of sourcing experience.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent (college preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job