Work From Home
Lionbridge Is Hiring a Freelance Ads Assessor to Rate Search Engine Results
You’re already online (otherwise, how are you reading this?), so why not get paid to be here?
Internet testing service Lionbridge is looking for a freelance ads assessor to evaluate search engines by reviewing results using rating scales. You’ll be judging the relevance of website searches, so a strong attention to detail and analytical skills are essential.
The job offers flexible scheduling to work up to 20 hours per week.
Online Ads Assessor at Lionbridge
- Using guidelines and scoring criteria to evaluate the quality and relevancy of search engine results.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Knowledge of current and historical business, media, sports, news, social media and cultural affairs in the U.S.
- Fluency in English — additional language skills are preferred.
- Residency and work history in the United States for at least the past five years.
- Interest and past experience working with the internet.
- Availability to work up to 20 hours per week.
- PC with Windows 10 (Mac OS not permitted) and software including antivirus, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player and Microsoft Silverlight.
- High-speed internet connection with minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.