Work From Home
Regions Bank Is Hiring a Loan Fulfillment Processor (Experience Required)
Regions Bank is looking for a loan fulfillment processor to validate information and data before submitting loans for underwriting. This is an essential job that keeps the loan process moving forward to hit those ever-so-important closing dates.
This work-from-home position comes with a full package of benefits. Because you would be working with confidential information, you’ll need to have a nice, private spot to work free of noise and distractions.
Loan Fulfillment Processor II at Regions Bank
- Verifying data on loan files and loan applications by communicating with customers.
- Collecting and reviewing documentation as needed by the underwriter.
- Communicating with the mortgage loan officer and mortgage loan coordinator during the process for status updates and possible issues.
- Updating loan status updates every three business days.
- Ordering third-party documentation as needed for final loan approval.
- Submitting completed files to underwriting in time to make the closing date of the loan..
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Four or more years of experience processing mortgages.
- Knowledge of automated underwriting systems (AUS) and guidelines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Volunteer time-off.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Adoption assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.