Work From Home
Research E-Commerce Products for Online Tech Publication Digital Trends
This entry-level gig is a perfect opportunity for someone who’s looking to break into the digital media or e-commerce industries.
Digital Trends, an online publication for tech news and product reviews, is hiring a junior researcher to dig into Amazon products related to home goods, parenting, small businesses and more for referrals and features on Digital Trends and its sister websites.
The hourly position doesn’t require any specific work experience, but it does require skills with online tools such as Google Suite and search engines, especially Amazon’s.
Junior Researcher at Digital Trends
- Finding quality products related to key topic areas of the publication.
- Collaborating with the managing editor and commerce strategist to establish deadlines, improve workflow, provide feedback and other duties as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Advanced online searching skills, especially with Amazon and other e-commerce sites.
- Experience using Google Suite.
- An ability to meet tight deadlines.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job