Work From Home
Safeguard Freelancers Worldwide as a Cyber Security Manager for Upwork
Know the difference between a bruteforce and a DDoS cyberattack?
Upwork, a website for freelancers, is looking for a full-time account security manager for its Trust and Safety team. The security manager will oversee 10 to 15 globalized account security specialists to ensure Upwork’s customer accounts are safe from cyber threats.
According to Glassdoor, Upwork offers full-time employees a pretty comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, parental leave, flexible hours and a 401(k) program.
Account Security Manager at Upwork
Pay: Not specified
- Managing a global team of security specialists to combat security threats
- Creating policies and programs to protect customer’s freelance accounts from malware and phishing exploits
- Forming cross-functional partnerships with other teams to ensure holistic customer safety
Applicants for this position must have:
- Minimum of three years experience in a risk, trust, fraud or policy role
- At least a year of team management