Work From Home
Say Goodbye to Cold Calling. TTEC Is Hiring an Online Chat Consultant
Percepta (aka TTEC) is hiring a click-to-chat customer service representative.
Applicants should have their feet wet in remote work. This position requires some previous experience working from home.
As part of the Percepta team, a subsidiary of TeleTech (TTEC), the chat consultant fields customer queries through an online chat system. Some knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is needed.
The listing does not specify pay or benefits, but Glassdoor gives us an idea of what to expect. Similar remote or virtual customer service roles typically earn between $9 and $10 an hour.
Click-to-Chat Analyst at Percepta (TTEC)
Pay: Not specified
- Handling customer inquiries through online chat software.
- Identifying recurring issues to improve processes.
- Reporting all concerns regarding the TTEC application to the appropriate manager.
- Attending and participating in training and coaching sessions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent (degree preferred).
- Experience working from home.
- Knowledge of CRM software.
- A high-speed, hardwired internet connection (10 Mpbs download, 4 Mbps upload).
- Nineteen-inch dual monitors.
- A PC with Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 and at least 4GB of RAM and 30 GB of hard drive space.
- A webcam.
Check out our guide for tips on making sure you meet work-from-home office requirements.