Work From Home
Score Great Benefits as a Health Care Customer Service Rep for Brightree
In terms of job security, the health care and technology industries seem to be a safe bet. An even safer bet? A job in health care technology.
Brightree is searching for a full-time technical customer support representative with customer service skills who can work occasional off-hours and weekend shifts. Previous health care experience and a bachelor’s degree are strongly preferred.
From apps to home medical equipment, Brightree provides a range of technological services for its patients and customers. As such, applicants should have some technical competencies and a basic understanding of software in addition to stellar customer service skills.
Technical Customer Service Representative at Brightree
- Fielding inbound calls from Brightree users, particularly related to the Brightree app and services.
- Referring unresolved issues to the proper internal departments.
- Recording inquiries, solutions, comments and action steps.
- Creating “knowledge articles” based on trending inquiries and solutions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred).
- Two years of customer service experience with some call center experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web browsers.
- Working knowledge of the institutional pharmacy business, including pharmacy practices and workflows.
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Employee stock options.
Check out related work-from-home stories: