Work From Home
Sitel Needs Part- and Full-Time Customer Service Agents in 47 States
Whether part-time or full-time, you can work from home the entire time.
Sitel Group, a global customer service outsourcing firm, is hiring several inbound call center agents, meaning no cold calls.
The company provides customer service for several Fortune 500 clients in the insurance, retail, travel and leisure and sports and telecommunications industries. The job listing did not specify if the positions will focus on a particular industry or client.
Paid training is on a full-time schedule, regardless if you’re a full-time or part-time employee. To qualify, you’ll first have to pass an online assessment, which may take up to an hour to complete.
Sitel hires remotely in 47 states, excluding California, New York and Washington. (Here’s why some companies have state restrictions for work-from-home jobs.)
Inbound Call Center Associate at Sitel Group
- Fielding inbound customer calls related to billing, product, service, order and installation inquires, and technical troubleshooting.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Sales and customer service experience.
- High-speed, hard-wired internet connection (5 Mbps download, 3 Mbps upload).
- A laptop or desktop PC with Windows 10 operating system and Dual Core 2 Ghz processor speed or better.
- A separate monitor, 19 inches or larger.
- Wired keyboard and mouse.
- A wired, noise-canceling USB headset.
Benefits (for full-time employees) include:
- Medical and dental plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Paid incentive opportunities.
- Employee discounts with Sitel’s brand-name partners.
- Paid training (for all employees).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.