Work From Home
Sleep and Meditation App Calm Is Hiring a Full-Time Brand Copywriter
A remote writing job that comes with comprehensive benefits? Keep calm and read on.
Relaxation app Calm needs a brand copywriter. This position is the first of its kind at the company, and the copywriter will be in charge of authoring the company’s brand guidelines among several other advertising and marketing initiatives.
Calm provides health, dental and vision insurance — and covers monthly premiums — a 401(k) program, unlimited paid time off and more.
Brand Copywriter at Calm
- Creating Calm’s brand book from scratch.
- Writing internal- and external-facing copy for a variety of brand, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Working across several departments to brainstorm concepts and projects.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Stellar writing skills.
- An ability to handle uncertainty and meet deadlines.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (premiums paid).
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Apple home-office equipment provided by Calm.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job