Work From Home
SmartBug Media Is Hiring a Marketing Strategist — Experience Required
Hey marketing experts, get paid for being the all-star you are.
SmartBug Media is hiring a full-time inbound marketing strategist. For this job, you’ll need at least five years of experience building digital marketing campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for blogging, social media, marketing, SEO and analysis, and your compensation depends on your clients’ account growth and revenue.
To apply for this position, click here and then select the listing for “Inbound Marketing Strategist.”
Inbound Marketing Strategist at SmartBug
- Creating marketing strategy for clients and managing implementation, including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, content creation, website updates and email campaigns.
- Using interviews and research to create new clients’ marketing playbook and gap analysis.
- Serving as primary contact for clients.
- Creating monthly performance reports on scheduling, performance and budgetary goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least five years of experience building comprehensive digital marketing campaigns.
- At least two years of experience using online marketing and social media.
- Extensive experience using HubSpot.
- Ability to incorporate data into marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, search engine optimization, email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Sheets.
- Great writing skills.
- Health insurance with company contribution.
- Paid time off.
- Employer-matched 401(k).
- Paid parental leave.
- Short- and long-term disability and life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.