Work From Home
Smartphone Savvy? Clever With Computers? Check Out This CS Agent Job
It’s a tech-driven world, and our computers and smartphones are never far from our fingertips. But sometimes we have encounter glitches, goofs or mishaps. That’s when it’s time to call for support.
Conduent, a business processing company, is hiring smartphone-savvy, clever-with-computers individuals to help customers troubleshoot those pesky problems. The person in this role would be working with one of the most recognized brands in the world and helping that brand uphold its reputation.
The second-shift, work-from-home position is available in Dallas, Texas; Detroit, Michigan; Cleveland, Ohio; and Omaha, Nebraska. The company is paying $13.50 per hour and offering benefits like health insurance, paid time off and a 401(k).
Second Shift Home-based Customer Service Agent at Conduent
- Delivering customer service over the phone to help customers troubleshoot issues with their computers and smartphones.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Proficiency with internet and smartphone use.
- Knowledgeable about macOS and/or iOS technology or similar.
- Problem-solving mentality with a passion for innovative technology.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.