Work From Home
This Tech Company Wants an Experienced Freelance Writer to Work Full-Time
Writers, wouldn’t it be great to enjoy all the perks of the freelance lifestyle without the worry of inconsistent work or a lack of benefits?
Well, this full-time writer gig at Aha! lets you maintain that work-from-anywhere way of life and, according to Glassdoor, offers top-notch benefits such as health, vision, dental and life insurance; paid time off; parental leave; equity options; a 401(k) program and more.
Aha! is a product-management software company, and this position requires general knowledge of that field, as well as four years of experience covering topics such as business, software, innovation and leadership. Be ready to show off your writing chops through a portfolio or clips.
According to the website, new hires undergo an extensive five-to-eight-week onboarding and training program. The position is open to both U.S. and Canadian residents.
Writer at Aha!
- Writing business- and software-related content.
- Conducting research for article and content ideas.
- Completing assignments on tight deadlines.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Four years of writing about business or software-related topics (or equivalent experience).
- Residency in the U.S. or Canada.
- Health, vision, life and dental insurance.
- Profit sharing plan.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off, plus holidays and sick leave.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job