Work From Home
Software Company Zapier Is Hiring a Customer Solutions Specialist
This sales development role is for folks who aren’t intimidated by the terms SaaS, API and web-app integration.
Zapier, a task-automation software company, is looking for a customer solutions specialist who ideally has a blend of sales acumen and software-as-a-service (SaaS) experience. A background in sales development, client onboarding or customer success is required.
When applying, be ready to provide detailed responses to prompts like “What metrics are/were you accountable to in your current or most recent position?” and “Tell us about a time you nurtured a business relationship from an opportunity to a mutual win.”
Zapier is a fully remote company that offers its U.S.-based employees a comprehensive benefits package including unlimited paid time off with a mandatory two-week minimum.
Customer Solutions Specialist at Zapier
- Handling inbound calls or messages from prospective customers who are typically small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Providing current and prospective customers assistance through email, phone calls and live video demonstrations.
- Hitting monthly sales, growth and quality goals.
- Developing integration plans for companies beginning to use Zapier.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence within any U.S. time zone
- Experience in sales development, customer success or client onboarding.
- The ability to travel to on-site employee retreats.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Unlimited paid time off with a mandatory two-week minimum.
- Profit sharing.
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Professional development budget.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job