Work From Home
Speak English and French Canadian? Become a Senior Customer Care Analyst
Deltek provides enterprise software for countries around the world. That keeps the company pretty busy. That also keeps the phones ringing as minor issues pop up.
To help with the workload, the company is hiring a bilingual senior customer care analyst to work remotely. This person needs to be fluent in verbal and written English and French.
This is a full-time work from home job with benefits like health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, parental leave and tuition assistance.
Senior Customer Care Analyst at Deltek
- Handling customer support issues quickly, politely and efficiently.
- Documenting all customer interactions.
- Troubleshooting to create solutions using product knowledge and knowledge base and contributing to that knowledge base.
- Escalating issues as needed to find resolution.
- Handling cases while following the documented guidelines under minimal supervision.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelors in finance or accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to speak and write both English and French Canadian.
- Three or more years experience with customer service or software support is a plus.
- Problem-solving mentality.
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Vision software.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee discount.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.