Work From Home
PNC Bank Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep Who Speaks English and Spanish
Turn your bilingualism — yeah, that’s a word — into a work from home career. PNC Bank is looking for a customer service and support representative who speaks English and Spanish.
This job is fully remote. The successful candidate will help customers with their banking questions.
This full-time position includes benefits like health insurance, a 401(k), a pension plan, paid time off, parental leave and an employee stock purchase plan.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Service and Support Representative at PNC Bank
- Providing customer service for a broad range of products and services.
- Resolving problems that occur across multiple channels for customers.
- Documenting customer communications and completing service requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fluency in both English and Spanish.
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to understand difficult situations, analyze and come up with solutions for customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to advise and instruct clients on a variety of technological tools and resources.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Dependent care spending account.
- Pension plan.
- Educational assistance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.