Work From Home
StubHub is Looking for Part-Time Customer Service Reps ($13.69 per Hour)
This gig is for people who love attending sports games and concerts.
StubHub, an online ticket-exchange company, is hiring a customer service representative. This part-time job will have you working a flexible schedule a minimum of 10 hours to a maximum of 16 hours per week. It pays $13.69 per hour.
Other benefits include $200 in StubHub credits and additional pay for nights and weekends.
You’ll answer phone calls to resolve customer problems. In addition, you may be asked to deliver tickets at live events.
Applicants must have a proven track record of two-plus years of experience in the customer service field. Work-from-home requirements include a private, secure home workspace, wired high-speed internet and a landline phone. Training is paid and online.
Customer Service Representative at StubHub
Pay: $13.69 per hour
- Answering customer questions by phone.
- Maintaining performance metrics including: average call time, customer satisfaction and quality.
- Being willing to meet customers face-to-face at live events to deliver tickets (may be during days, nights or weekends).
Applicants for this position must:
- Be willing to work a 10-16 hours per week.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
- Have two-plus years of customer service experience.
- Have a secure, private workspace.
- Have an up-to-date computer with Windows 7 or 10 (64 bit only), 4-6 GB of RAM, and a 2-2.5 GHZ processor.
- Have a wired high-speed internet connection of 25 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload (no wireless, DSL and/or satellite connections).
- Have, or be willing to get a landline phone.
- Have an ergonomic chair and desk.
- Have a passion for sports and entertainment.
- Have previous work-from-home experience (a plus).
- Have a proven sales track record (a plus).
- Have previous call center experience (a plus).
- Ten percent additional pay for evening work.Up to 15% additional pay for weekend work.
- Paid training.
- $200 StubHub credit per year.
- Yearly performance raises.
- Employee discounts.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.