Work From Home
Sutherland Global Is Hiring Short-Term Contract Customer Service Advisers
Do you have a knack for listening and making people feel at ease? Are you a problem solver?
Sutherland Global is hiring customer service advisers to help support one of its clients. This position involves fielding inquiries, getting to the heart of the issue and creating a resolution to make the customer happy.
This is a two-to-three-month contract position. Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Customer Service Advisers at Sutherland
- Delivering world-class customer service with each customer interaction.
- Multitasking with several applications.
Applicants for this position must have:
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency with computers including MS Office.
- Experience with technical support.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose problems with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- CRM (customer relationship management) applications experience is preferred but not required.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.