Work From Home
Sutherland Is Hiring a Remote Medical Benefits Support Representative
Insurance claims are confusing for a lot of people. To make claims easier for its customers, business process company Sutherland Global is hiring a medical benefits support representative to work from home. You’ll translate insurance speak and help guide customers through their insurance claims.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Medical Benefits Support Representative at Sutherland Global
- Handling inbound calls about products, payments and policies.
- Entering information into computer systems with high accuracy.
- Processing client claims with strict adherence to company policies.
- Escalating difficult customer issues to team management as needed.
- Representing the company professionally at all times when on calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of claims or customer service or claims experience.
- Medical benefits process knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency working with computers.
- Detail-oriented personality.
- Excellent decision-making and time-management skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.